What is the business?
Ounass online general shop
What is the idea? (the visioning process)
It is an online business that is majority based on selling all kind of products including, clothes , shoes,beauty products,jewellery,accesories,home products,vintages,etc
Introduce the e-commerce business you have chosen.
Ounass is an e-commerce store located in middle east in Saudi Arabia. It was launched on 15th december 2016. It is an e-commerce website business that deals with fashion and beauty to lifestyle and homeware.
Product and type of services.
What are the different types of products? Explain
The ounuss online store provides a variety of products which includes different kind of clothes and latest fashion of clothes in the market.When it comes to beauty products we have variety of products which we sale which include haircare, make ups,bath and body, skincare.
What kinds of services does the online store provide? [ customer service, exchange and return, delivery, and payment options] Explain
When it comes to customer service we provide customer care services whereby our customers can communicate with ounass and we are always available anytime they contacts us for any enquiry about our services.
incase you received damaged item we offer free replacement of item without any charges.
When it comes to delivery we normal deliver them to customer in 2 to 3 day after placing an order.
In mode of payment we only allow visa, mastercard,paypal,cash on delivery and online credit.
Definitive Home of Luxury
The online destination where you can shop an expertly curated selection of some of the world’s best international designers and local Middle Eastern talent.
To maintain some degree of adaptability
Where is the money?
The money is made through the website when the customer order products and pay via paypal and mastercard or pay on delivery.
What is the company’s business model?
Ounass works a cross breed commerce demonstrate that combines both discount and commercial center. “This permits us to preserve a certain level of adaptability when it comes to our brand partners,” says the company, citing triple development number of commercial center brands. Not all experimentation has demonstrated effective.
What is the revenue model? Give a general idea of how the business generates revenues
Ounass obtain its greatest e commerce net sale in fashion category particularly in the area of apparel with a net sale of approximately US$4.0 million which is approximately <0%.
Who and where is the target audience? Explain
The composition of audience reveals that the current market share across the various audience as 53.09% male and 46.91% females. The largest age group of the visitors ranges between 25 to 34 years old.
The data of the audiences reveals that the audience are most likely to be of modern lifestyle because the age group suggest that they are learned. They are interested in fashion and apparel and shopping.
The consumption pattern has reduced in the last three months because the global ranking of ounass has decreased from 103469 to 120859.
Characterize the marketplace.
The size of ounnas.com is relatively high due to its ranking in the global market, the higher the demand reflects an increase in the market size to supply the products.
The Ounass reflects a high rate of growth due to its continuous expansion of branches in Middle East as a whole. It has gained fame in the countries such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Dubai.
The composition of audience from last month reveals that the current market share across the various audience as 53.09% male and 46.91% females.
It has a monopolistics competition structure also known as competitive market. There are a large number of firms that have small proportion of the market share and have slightly differentiated products.
The market is very competitivebecause of the availability of online stores that deals with fashion and apparel such as levelshoe.com,farfetch.com etc.
Research the market and give an idea about each point
The market is highly competetive and of monopolistic structure therefore the business should invest in advertisement and online ads to reach a bigger market.
Describe the content of the business website
Web contents refers to thevisual, textual and aural contents published in a website. It contains both text and multimedia contents.It contains engaging contents that are carefully organised into categories for simplicity and easy navigation.
Conduct a SWOT analysis for the business (Explain each point)
At least three points for each.
A Swot analysis is an organized and strategic planning and managements approach to obtain the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats about business project planning.
● The customer experience may become expensive because the business emphasise in providing the best customer experiences and this causes the customers to take advantage of such experiences.
● The Ounass brand is not as high and popular as other brands thus penetrating the market is somehow difficult.
● It works with great brands and offers a large number of famous brands of cosmetics that are admired and trusted by all customers and offers a variety of products thus the customers has lots of option to choose from.
● It also provides the largest selection of modern beauty products with good interest and of high quality.
● The products are quite expensive and people tend to buy the same product offered by other online business at a cheaper price.
● In addition provides offers and discounts on all products and different sector.
● Good market knowledge since ounass has been in the industry for quite sometime, it has great knowledge that it can use to understand the ever changing customers taste and needs and work appropriate to acquire success in the market.
● It experiences high growing demand because the market for personal care and otherproducts is expanding. People use this products on daily basis thus demand increase.
● There is an exposure to the new markets thus enables to acquire things of greater value and a chance to penetrate the market.
● The company experiences market difficulty because almost all new online business comes under beauty and cosmetics thus customers become anxious about the products and attracts them.
● The intense competition from other big online business such as Alibaba that have roots and are widely known proves very difficult.
● Controversies with the law can really affect the business when an agreement is not obtained fast.
Develop an e-commerce presence map.
(For example: website, email … etc.)
Explain the design of the system 4 marks
Explain in detail the design of the system
Explain the current business e-commerce features
What are the current website features?
● It contains brand log the web page contains the brand log of the business.
● It contains accessible contact details at the bottom of the web page.
● The website is easy to navigate because it has a good architecture and is very simple.
● It is mobile friendly design and can be accessed easily using mobile phone.
● It has the social media elements of the owners at the end of the page.
What types of these features can be annoying to customers?
The website provides the business log at the bottom of the page and it should be at the most top of the page in order to attract the attention of the people visiting the site.
I would relocate the business log at the top page of the website in order to gain the attention of the audience.
Explain the business e-commerce process
1. Attract this involves getting people to know you business through content marketing, digital advertisement, affiliate partnership and the use of social media.
2. Convert this involves get people to get to urge to want to buy by gaining heir trust ,split testing by making sure you show the right message and the right product to get a high conversion rate.
3. Close this process should include trying to complete the checkout process by retargeting ads to the customers that might have second thoughts on purchasing that products.
4. Retain, launch the operation retain the customers to come back such as sending valuable emails to the customers, provide offers and avoid spamming the customer by bothering them with daily emails.
Explain in detail all the steps from the time user enters the website until the final user buys a product.
a) Identify and recognise the problem and confirms that the problem can be solved with goods and service.
b) Gathering of information by researching on how to solve the issue by the use of google.
c) Evaluating solution after doing a research.
d) Purchase phase, this is the stage where the consumer is ready buy the product.
e) Post purchase phase this is where the seller may require reviews and ratings.
Chen, M., & Ryu, Y. U. (2011). Facilitating effective user navigation through website structure improvement. IEEE transactions on knowledge and data engineering, 25(3), 571-588.
GURL, E. (2017). SWOT analysis: A theoretical review.
Moorthi, K., Dhiman, G., Arulprakash, P., Suresh, C., & Srihari, K. (2021). A survey on impact of data analytics techniques in E-commerce. Materials Today: Proceedings.
Peoples Jr, J. (1994). Monopolistic market structure, unionization, and racial wage differentials. The Review of Economics and Statistics, 207-211.
Sharma, M., Maheshwari, M., Sengupta, B., & Shukla, B. P. (2003). Design of a website for dissemination of air quality index in India. Environmental Modelling & Software, 18(5), 405-411.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Buy An Essay, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Buy An Essay has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Buy An Essay, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.