1. How would you describe the shape and articulation of your chosen character’s melodic lines? Are they long/short phrases? Legato/staccato? Simple/complex? Conjunct/disjunct? How would you describe the range?
2. What might the shape, articulation and style of these melodies communicate to the listener about the character as a person? Do they parallel any specific speech patterns or movements? What might they suggest about this character’s nature and/or motivations? Do you notice a difference between the style and shape of the melodies in each of the two musical selections provided based on the character’s emotional state at that point in the narrative?
3. What emotions do you perceive within each of the two musical selections for your chosen character? What elements of the music do you feel are responsible for communicating these emotions in this assignment help?
4. Do you think the emotion and meaning are communicated more strongly in the music or the text? In the absence of an English translation, do you think the emotions of the character would still be perceptible to the listener?
Character-specific questions (Tamino):
A. Do Tamino’s melodies ever utilize “melismatic” textures, similar to those present in Pamina’s and the Queen of the Night’s arias, or are they more akin to the stoic melodies of Sarastro? What could these similarities or differences suggest about his character?
B. Both Tamino and Papageno’s roles feature arias about a true love that they have yet to meet. What are some ways in which the arias differ? What differences can you identify within the melodic lines in Tamino’s first aria and Papageno’s first aria*, and what do these differences tell us about each character as a person?
*Papageno’s first aria is included in the Tamino supporting document
According to Wu & Thompson (2020), sampling theory refers to the principles that guide the drawing of samples from a given population to use them in making inferences. Sampling theory illustrates that study samples should accurately represent the population from which they are drawn. According to the sampling theory, a population refers to the entire group about which a researcher wants to make conclusions while a sample refers to the specifically selected group from which data is collected. The various methods of sampling include probability where every member of a given population has a chance of being selected and non-probability which uses a non-random criterion where some individuals in a population do not have a chance to be selected in a study sample. Sampling theory is widely applicable such as in studies aiming at identifying the mean heights of individuals in a given area of management writing help.
In nursing research, generalizability is used to measure the usefulness of the outcome of research to the entire populace. According to Leung, (2017), generalizability in nursing qualitative research studies is assessed by adopting similar validity measures such as system sampling, constant comparison and triangulation, and correct audit and certification. Additionally, researchers also utilize analytical generalizability to measure the degree to which the results of a study can be generalized into another one in a comparable circumstance and theoretical considerations.
Leung, L. (2017). Validity, reliability, and generalizability in qualitative research. Journal of family medicine and primary care, 4(3), 324.
Wu, C., & Thompson, M. E. (2020). Sampling Theory and Practice. Springer International Publishing.
Emmett, S. (2005). Excellence in warehouse management (1st ed.). Retrieved from https://www.vitalsource.com/
Focus of the Final Work
Strategic Warehouse Management, Inc. (SWM) is a U.S. based warehousing organization in the construction and management of warehouse operations. The CEO’s market development team has determined that there is an opportunity to open a warehouse in Australia that could serve multiple businesses. The CEO plans to open a “non-resident company” (Land and Tax News, 2012). The CEO has also decided that the warehouse can be opened in any city in Australia. Some clients in Australia have also asked SWM to manage the flow of goods from Australia to U.S. locations. The CEO wants to get a preliminary plan developed as soon as possible before going further.
The CEO asked you to design a supply chain that includes warehouse operations in any city in Australia. In addition, the CEO has a number of items he’d like to see you cover in the report. He has asked you to:
• Develop requirements for the warehouse design and to provide an organization structure to manage the warehouse in Australia.
• Present considerations for Workforce Management
• Investigate key regulations and other key issues (e.g. labor climate) related to managing a warehouse in Australia as a foreign entity.
• Develop export procedures and import procedures in the U.S.
• Discuss supply chain risks and possible mitigations.
• Analyze which operations SWM would outsource and which operations SWM would directly manage and explain why.
• Outline the budget line items that would need to be considered (it is not necessary to develop a budget with dollar figures).
• Determine the metrics you would use to measure success of the warehouse and the total supply chain.
Your report should be an eight to ten page APA style work (not including the title and reference pages) and submitted to the CEO (your instructor) by the last day of the class. You are required to include at least 6 scholarly sources
Writing the Final Work
The Final Work:
• Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
• Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of work
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
• Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
• Must address the topic of the work with critical thought.
• Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
• Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the University of Arizona Global Campus Online Library. https://profsonly.com/tag/writing/
• Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Writing Center.
• Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Buy An Essay, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Buy An Essay has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Buy An Essay, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.