PLEASE FELLOW THIS INSTRUCTION LIST BELOW FOR THE ASSIGN REQUIREMENTS. THANKS
Qualitative Data Analysis Assignment
As you have found through the reading, study, and assignments in this course, there are several designs within qualitative research. Selecting the appropriate design for the research topic is important. To correctly execute qualitative research, after a design is selected and data is collected, calculative and intentional data analysis is the next step. Finally, the qualitative researcher must present the data in a way that adequately conveys the findings and compares findings to published literature. This assignment will give you some experience with analyzing qualitative data on a small scale.
After reviewing the Reading & Study material for the module, address the following in a paper in current APA format:
Introduction (1–2 pages)
Statement of the problem
· This section should include a clearly articulated problem statement and should be directly linked to/aligned with the research question(s)
· Why did the study need to be done?
Purpose of the study and how study will be delimited
· What was the intent of the study?
· What delimiters were put in place to manage the size and scope? Who/what will be excluded and why?
The research question(s)
· What was the study seeking to answer?
· The research question should be able to be answered via the type of data collected
· Qualitative research questions begin with “What,” “How,” or “Why”
· Hint: The research question is different from the interview questions. Do not provide the interview questions here.
Procedures (1–2 pages)
Qualitative research strategy
· What design is most appropriate for the problem statement/research question?
Role of the researcher
· What was the researcher (you) responsible for (what you did to collect data and analyze it in this course)?
· How does personal bias impact the study?
Data collection procedures
· What steps did you take to collecting and analyzing data (think recipe card)
Strategies for validating findings
· Hint: Refer to Discussion Board on Validity and Reliability
Anticipated Ethical Issues (2 paragraphs)
· What ethical issues may arise specific to the topic and research approach?
· Include a paragraph in this section with your prescribed approach to these issues supported by scripture
Emergent Theme Analysis and Discussion (5–8 pages)
· What are the emergent themes in the journal entries you selected? Provide a name for each theme, a description of the meaning of each theme, and evidence (i.e. quote excerpts) of each theme.
· What are the emergent themes in the letters to prospective students you selected? Provide a name for each theme, a description of the meaning of each theme, and evidence (i.e. quote excerpts) of each theme.
· What are the emergent themes in the interviews you conducted? Provide a name for each theme, a description of the meaning of each theme, and evidence (i.e. quote excerpts) of each theme.
Collective Themes and Relationship to Literature Review
· What themes are common across the journal entries, letters, and interviews? Remember, the themes should answer the research question.
· How do these themes compare or contrast with the sources you analyzed for the literature review?
· What are the implications of these themes for practitioners and researchers?
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Buy An Essay, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Buy An Essay has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Buy An Essay, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.