1. A stock is expected to pay a dividend of $0.75 at the end of the year. The required rate of return is rs = 10.5%, and the expected constant growth rate is g = 6.4%. What is the stock’s current price?
2. A share of common stock just paid a dividend of $1.00. If the growth rate for this stock is 5.4%, and if investors’ required rate of return is 11.4%, what is the stock price?
3. Company A’s stock currently sells for $35.25 per share. The dividend is projected to increase at a constant rate of 4.75% per year. The required rate of return on the stock, rs, is 11.50%. What is the stock’s expected price 5 years from now?
4. If D0 = $1.75, g (which is constant) = 3.6%, and P0 = $32.00, what is the stock’s expected total return for the coming year?
5. Which one of following is the rate at which a stock’s price is expected to appreciate?
a. current yield
b. total return
c. dividend yield
d. capital gains yield
e. coupon rate
6. Company A has paid an annual dividend of $1.00 per share on its common stock for the past fifteen years and is expected to continue paying a dollar a share long into the future. Given this, one share of the firm’s stock is:
a. basically worthless as it offers no growth potential.
b. equal in value to the present value of $1 paid one year from today.
c. priced the same as a $1 perpetuity.
d. valued at an assumed growth rate of one percent.
e. worth $1 a share in the current market.
7. HCB currently pays an annual dividend of $1.35 and plans on increasing that amount by 2.5 percent each year. VHB currently pays an annual dividend of $1.20 and plans on increasing its dividend by 3 percent annually. Given this information, you know for certain that the stock of HCB has a higher ______ than the stock of VHB.
a. market price.
b. dividend yield.
c. capital gains yield.
d. total return.
e. The answer cannot be determined based on the information provided.
8. The common stock of TM pays an annual dividend of $1.65 a share. The company has promised to maintain a constant dividend even though economic times are tough. How much are you willing to pay for one share of this stock if you want to earn a 12 percent annual return?
9. NG recently paid a $2.80 annual dividend on its common stock. This dividend increases at an average rate of 3.8 percent per year. The stock is currently selling for $26.91 a share. What is the market rate of return?
a. 13.88 percent
b. 14.03 percent
c. 14.21 percent
d. 14.37 percent
e. 14.60 percent
10. DS will pay an annual dividend of $1.46 a share next year with future dividends increasing by 4.2 percent annually. What is the market rate of return if the stock is currently selling for $42.10 a share?
a. 6.55 percent
b. 7.13 percent
c. 7.46 percent
d. 7.67 percent
e. 8.29 percent
11. GL Health Care common stock offers an expected total return of 9.2 percent. The last annual dividend was $2.10 a share. Dividends increase at a constant 2.6 percent per year. What is the dividend yield?
a. 3.75 percent
b. 4.20 percent
c. 4.55 percent
d. 5.25 percent
e. 6.60 percent
12. Company A’s common stock returned a nifty 23.5 percent rate of return last year. The dividend amount was $0.25 a share which equated to a dividend yield of 0.95 percent. What was the rate of price appreciation for the year?
a. 22.55 percent
b. 23.38 percent
c. 23.60 percent
d. 23.87 percent
e. 23.52 percent
13. Company A’s last dividend (D0) was $1.55. The dividend growth rate is expected to be constant at 1.5% for 2 years, after which dividends are expected to grow at a rate of 8.0% forever. The firm’s required return (rs) is 12.0%. What is the best estimate of the current stock price?
14. Company A just paid a dividend of D0 = $1.32. Analysts expect the company’s dividend to grow by 30% this year, by 10% in Year 2, and at a constant rate of 5% in Year 3 and thereafter. The required return on this low-risk stock is 9.00%. What is the best estimate of the stock’s current market value?
15. Company A’s last dividend (D0) was $1.75. Its dividend growth rate is expected to be constant at 25% for 2 years, after which dividends are expected to grow at a rate of 6% forever. Its required return (rs) is 12%. What is the best estimate of the current stock price?
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Buy An Essay, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Buy An Essay has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Buy An Essay, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.